BizConnector has been around since 2003, when it started out as ‘a communication automation tool that facilitates contextual interaction with customers, and automates business processes’. It has now evolved into a the framework for Lead Follow-Up, a rules-based lead nurturing/drip marketing tool available on Salesforce.com.
With the overall objective – intelligent automation of relevant communication between two parties – still the same, Lead Follow-Up has come a long way since it was first published in June, 2007. It is essentially a real-time rule engine – which gives it tremendous power and flexibility for marketing automation, as well as other workflow applications.
What’s so great about Lead Follow-Up?
- It provides drip marketing capability – automated lead nurturing – ‘out of the box’ at a very affordable price
- It’s deep integration with Salesforce CRM gives you a rich, robust platform ‘par excellence’
- The business rules that implement your marketing, sales, and customer service strategies are easy to create
- The ongoing, automated responses, notifications, alerts and reporting – in real-time – allow you to focus on your business – and not every minor detail in communicating with your customers and prospects
Some features recently added to Lead Follow-Up:
- Rules based on email behavior – opening emails and clicking on links
- Template API
And coming soon – integration with Salesforce Chatter! In addition to Twitter, you will be able to see real-time alerts through Chatter when people open emails, click on links, and respond to your questions.